I recently ran across this photo from our April 2012 “Foritified” Military Marriage Conference in Louisville. It brought back wonderful memories of all the couples who attended and the stories of God’s goodness. It also prompted me to extend this personal message and invitation to our upcoming conference…
Centurion’s Watch is excited to announce that the “Fortified” Military Marriage Conference is coming to Ft. Wayne, Indiana, September 22-23, 2012.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have some time away with your spouse to have some fun, relax and rekindle the romance and passion you once had for one another? The “Fortified” Military Marriage Conference is designed to do just that plus much more:
- Experience much-needed time away, without distractions, to focus on your marriage relationship and have fun together
- Assess the realities of military married life, its impact and how your marriage can overcome
- Incorporate lessons from fellow military couples and seasoned speakers to resolve conflict and strengthen your marriage
- Apply insights on how to ignite passion and romance into your marriage
What past attendees have said:
- “Attending this conference saved our marriage. We love life again and will now put God first in our marriage”
- “This conference helped recharge our marriage and identify our life’s purpose”
- “This conference reminded us why we fell in love in the first place”
- “Despite dealing with depression and discouragement, this conference gave us hope”
If you register for this conference within the next 30 days you will save 15% off your registration fee by entering “fortified” in the space for the promotion code. Your registration fee covers an overnight stay at the downtown Ft. Wayne Hilton Hotel, conference & materials, meals, couples activity, parking and many other fun surprises. There are a limited number of scholarships available so please inquire if you are interested by contacting us at email@example.com
This interactive military marriage conference coming to Ft. Wayne, Indiana, led by dynamic “seasoned” military speakers, will teach you valuable life lessons such as: how you can truly love being married; wearing the uniform without killing the home-front; resolving conflict; mastering communication by practicing the languages of love; why finding allies is so important for every marriage; and how understanding God’s purpose for marriage can set you on the course to experience fulfillment and joy in your life and in your marriage.
The Centurion’s Watch “Fortified” Military Marriage Conference is a wonderful opportunity for you to get away with your spouse and fellow warriors to have fun, reconnect and apply Biblical wisdom to fortify your marriage.
This conference is open to the first 25 couples to register. Please click on the link below to learn more about the conference and how you can register. Your marriage deserves your best, Register Today!